Friends Are the Best Kind of Family



"The gift of friendship among women is a treasure not to be taken lightly. Women friends become the face of God to one another- the face of grace, of delight, of mercy."
~Captivating by John and Stasi Elderidge

I'm coming to realize just how blessed I am. The Lord has been so gracious with me and placed so many wonderful and loving women in my life. I've just been thinking lately about how the Lord has provided for me and my friends are such a huge part of that. I am so thankful to be surrounded by a strong community of believers and for all of the beautiful sisters in Christ that I have the privilege of knowing. For someone who often looks at her life and struggles with the fact that she doesn't really have family, God is totally showing me that that doesn't mean anything by giving me an amazing family through Himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment